What to give the pilot who has everything?
Why not commemorate your first solo flight, or that of your loved one with a unique high resolution print of the aircraft and in the colour scheme that they completed the first solo in.
I will draw the aircraft type (in this case it is a Cirrus SR22) and put the livery of the aircraft on the drawing.
The text will include the pilots name and the date and place of the first solo. We can put the standard text on the print or the text, and layout can be customise to your requirements.
In the package you get an A3 (420 x 297 mm / 16.5 x 11.7 inches) and A4 (297 x 210 mm / 11.7 x 8.3 inches) high quality print on 265 gsm satin paper using pigment inks that are long lasting and gallery quality. You will also receive a pdf of the print, so you can print more copies on your own printer to the same resolution as the originals as you wish.
We can also frame it for you in a standard frame if you require.
Please not that it can take up to 28 days (although often the time taken is much less) for us to dispatch the prints as each print is drawn to order.
How it works-
1. Order the print online.
2. I contact you for the details - pilots name - date of solo flight & location and aircraft registration. You can also provide your own text for the poster if you want, although I do not need the text until after you have seen the aircraft drawing, so you can take your time to think about what you want.
3. I draw the aircraft and dress it in the livery.
4. I send a proof (a pdf file via email) of the aircarft drawing within 28 days, if you have already sent the required text then this will be a proof of the final poster.
5. Once the drawing is approved, I will send you a proof (a pdf file via email) of the final poster.
6. Any alterations required will be made and proofs resent.
7. Once approved I print and dispatch the posters.
What happens if you don't like the drawing? - just cancel the order at the proof stage and get your full money back!
Flying school wanting the posters for your students? - Just click here to discuss your requirements.
The standard A3 print size is 420mm wide by 297mm high (16.5" x 11.7") and is printed on 265gsm silk paper. Other media is available.
The A4 size is 297mm wide by 210mm high (11.7" x 8.3"). - and is printed on 265gsm silk paper.
Cockpit Revolution has been developing cockpit posters for the last 5 years and are drawn by a Flight Engineer using his expertise in aircraft engineering and training.
All the posters are based upon the manufacturers documentation, visits to the aircraft and simulators and photographs.
The posters are drawn to no specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position. If you require a specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position then please contact us.